Okay, once I got more familiar with the program and got my layers all set up, the rest of the tiles rolled out pretty easily. Here are tiles 4-8:
a pdf with all 8 tiles if that's more convenient for you than fooling with the pngs.
My intent is to have 4 printed tiles with these on them back to back. You can print them back to back for the same effect or just use a d8 to try them out. You can use hex paper to record the catacomb you generate. Just write Tile #, Face # with a little tick showing where the face connected.
I apologize if any of the triggers are wacky, I was just pulling these out of my derrière to get the prototype done. I'd be happy to hear any feedback about how these work out for you, even if you ignore the whole trigger thing and just generate some catacombs.
Update: I fixed a couple little glitches. And, you know what, here have the svgs too. That way you can hide the layer with the triggers if they bug you or apply filters to make the walls more rough looking or whatever.
Update 2: Whoops, I had Tile 7 with a Even trigger and it has no even entrances. I fixed the png. I'll have to fix that in the pdf later, I'm away from home now.