Thursday, July 26, 2012

No-Town

This town sucks.  Things were going great; been hiking everyday for a week and a half trying to get in shape, felt like I was on a roll with the blog (had 2 more cool posts in mind), the folks I played D&D with camping liked it so much that I'm running them again Sat.  In fact, I came back down so I could prepare tomorrow.  But I found out someone had robbed our apartment when I was gone.  They didn't take much, shouldn't complain.  But they took my PS3 which is how I watch Netflix (we don't have cable).

This means more if you know my last vehicle was stolen multiple times and the last time, when I'd given up on ever getting it back and bought a truck, they found it.  I had to pay a ~$300 towing fee to tell them "keep it."  Hell, buying the truck set me way back.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here except living in the armpit of America.

I probably shouldn't even post this, but I don't think I'm going to blog for a while, might as well give you a heads up of why.  Alright, I'm going to go drink 1d12 beers and listen to Electric Wizard.  Peace.