I mentioned I wanted to go past 100 so I could replace some earlier entries I thought weaker, so here we go:
101. Waterfall Tree - A huge tree with water cascading from its crown. Drinking this water sharpens the mind (2x experience for a session).
102. Stunted Forest - An ancient forest of twisted and stunted trees, few as tall as a person. Burning the wood properly in an athanor refills items with magical power.
103. Fainting Forest - A vast aspen grove with trees that fall away from living things walking close. Each morning the trees raise themselves again. Their wood is the best for making detection wands.
104. World Trees - Huge trees, hundreds of feet across and tall enough to disappear into the clouds. Their bases partially hollowed away by fire and ancient carvings, a person sleeping inside one will wake in another time.
105. Mica Fields - The flat earth glitters golden for as far as the eye can see. Sheets of this mineral can be pried up to make windows ghosts cannot pass through.