- Tabard of Shifting - Goes over armor and shows enemies the heraldic symbols of whoever they least want to fight- be they family, ally, or powerful enemies. Enemies that understand such symbols will lose the first round of initiative and have -1 to hit thereafter. The tabard can shift even within combats.
- Quill of Stealing - Quill that allows you to forge, by stealing the real signature off of one document and placing it on another. Only holds one signature at a time.
- Coins of Return - 7 gold coins with different ancient emperors depicted, each known for despicable acts. Pay someone with all of these at once and the coins return to you at midnight.
- Fidelis Fibulae - Give one of these beautiful cloak pins to a trusted hireling. As their loyalty diminishes, so does their hair- falling out little by little (the bald will grow hair).
- My Last Mistake - A colorful porcelain knot the size of a coin. Break it and the last hour can be done over.
- The Golden Bones - Crude, carved from bone, as long as these dice are rolled anyone within earshot will gather round and watch the results.
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
6 Roguish Magical Treasures
Magical treasures for more roguish types of play: